FOR SALE: 2011 Leaf with 2016 battery, 12 capacity bars, ChargePoint Home

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tn77

I will be selling a black Nissan Leaf SL that I will no longer need after about September 18. This is a 2011 Leaf, but it its battery was replaced under warranty so it has a 2016 battery!! All 12 capacity bars, 108 miles (or more) of starting range on the GOM.

I've taken excellent care of the battery, never getting near zero and never letting it sit at 100% for extended periods. It has fast-charging capability, and I've only done that a handful of times.

In addition, I'll include my ChargePoint Home station.

$7,000.

I'm near Frederick, Maryland in the United States.

For what it's worth, car shipping (domestically in the US, anyway) is rather inexpensive (around 300-500).

tn77 said:
I will be selling a black Nissan Leaf SL that I will no longer need after about September 18. This is a 2011 Leaf, but it its battery was replaced under warranty so it has a 2016 battery!! All 12 capacity bars, 108 miles (or more) of starting range on the GOM.

I've taken excellent care of the battery, never getting near zero and never letting it sit at 100% for extended periods. It has fast-charging capability, and I've only done that a handful of times.

$7,000.
Wow! That's a great deal. I absolutely know somebody who would take it, if it was only near Seattle and silver. Darn. Good luck with the sale. Somebody will be very happy.

Reddy said:
tn77 said:

$7,000.
Wow! That's a great deal. I absolutely know somebody who would take it, if it was only near Seattle and silver. Darn. Good luck with the sale. Somebody will be very happy.

Agreed. I would have much preferred that Leaf over my 7 capacity bar one. :) Very good deal.

Hey guys, shipping a leaf is going to be at least $800 plus, don't mean to kill the thread as $7000 is a great price. I got 2012 from FL to CO and the buyer paid shipping and I think it was around $900.

Anyone selling a Leaf with batteries replaced under warranty in the past 1-2 years ? Ideally in the Bay Area (Northern California) but I guess $350 shipping is also an option. PM me if someone is selling one.

Thanks.

bbhangoo said:
Anyone selling a Leaf with batteries replaced under warranty in the past 1-2 years ? Ideally in the Bay Area (Northern California) but I guess $350 shipping is also an option. PM me if someone is selling one.

Thanks.

this one is in Utah. I'm sure they can move on the price. I started a negotiation with them before opting for something else.
https://www.ksl.com/auto/listing/5034147

If this Leaf is foe sale still and is the "Redondo Beach ares, pleas
e let me know. How were you able to install 2016 batteries? That is exactly like I wanted except what about the heat pump or old style heater, you still have the old style, no? Please let me know how one can install 2016 batteries in a n older Leaf,

Your friend, Andrew Mikesell

^^^
Yes.

https://nissannews.com/en-US/nissan/usa/presskits/us-2016-nissan-leaf-press-kit
https://www.greencarreports.com/news/1106593_nissan-leaf-s-quietly-gets-30-kwh-battery-upgrade-higher-price came near the end of the '16 model year cycle.

And, presumably Nissan/AESC kept producing 24 kWh packs for warranty purposes, as well.

Back