Keep in mind that the Blink old units have two problems that could result in unsafe operation.
Some of the REMA cables had bad crimps. They recently sent change to maximum 24 amps due to several meltdown damage to the vehicle incidents. Be very careful using above 3.8 kW. Preferably replace the cable.
Also the power connection block has experienced overheating problems.
See http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.p ... 80#p331686
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
When technicians were fixing the wiring design problems that caused unreliable operation they discovered signs of overheating on mine and replaced the unit under warranty I think it was August 2012.
I need to inspect the replacement unit to be sure it hasn't developed the same problem.
Probably best to replace the power connection block with something better though.
You really need to know what you are doing to make an old Blink safe for long term use.
I don't think the new owner is going to fix any of these problems and I think it is shameful that they will not.
Why would you buy a new Blink unit from a shameful company?