Page 33 of 47

Re: iOS LeafSpy Pro Support

Posted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:03 am
by murduc2
Sent to email in your sig. ;)

Re: iOS LeafSpy Pro Support

Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:32 am
by murduc2
Downloaded and using.

Thank you!

Re: iOS LeafSpy Pro Support

Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:15 pm
by spike
I'm having trouble finding an adaptor where I live. Can anyone tell me if this one would work with iOS?: https://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/car-pa ... 533576.htm

Model: Konnwei KW902 Bluetooth

Re: iOS LeafSpy Pro Support

Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:56 pm
by Turbo3
spike wrote:I'm having trouble finding an adaptor where I live. Can anyone tell me if this one would work with iOS?: https://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/car-pa ... 533576.htm

Model: Konnwei KW902 Bluetooth
No, that one is for Android. For iOS you need a BLE OBDII adapter that is supported by LeafSpy. There is a list of supported ones in the built-in help. I have also tested the Veepeak if it is available in your area but you will need a small config file to use it until the next release.

Re: iOS LeafSpy Pro Support

Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:01 pm
by dprendergast
For the past week, I have gotten the exact same Ahrs level each day: 56.77. This seems weird, since up until a week ago, the level would fluctuate every day within a 54 to 58 range.

I thought maybe I could reset LeafSpy somehow, but I don't see a way to do that. I tried unplugging and re-inserting my OBDI adapter, but that didn't change it either.

Is this just coincidence, or might something else be going on?

David

Re: iOS LeafSpy Pro SOH Data

Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:47 pm
by stevek
I installed the OBD and App about a month ago. While I am still on a steep learning curve of all that it offers, I found an interesting chart that includes SOH. In the last month the SOH has gone from 94% to 91% in 9 trips. The 2017 SV has 3500 miles, purchased new 6 months ago, and has 33 QCs and 115 L1/L2. Is there reason to be concerned? Thanks for any wisdom.

Re: iOS LeafSpy Pro SOH Data

Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:19 pm
by cwerdna
stevek wrote:I installed the OBD and App about a month ago. While I am still on a steep learning curve of all that it offers, I found an interesting chart that includes SOH. In the last month the SOH has gone from 94% to 91% in 9 trips. The 2017 SV has 3500 miles, purchased new 6 months ago, and has 33 QCs and 115 L1/L2. Is there reason to be concerned? Thanks for any wisdom.
AHr, SOH and Hx numbers will move around a bit. However, I see you're in South FL and you have the 30 kWh Leaf.

We have numerous reports of 1 to 4 capacity bar losers on 30 kWh Leafs at http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=23606. The 3 and 4 bar losers are in warmer/hotter climates, including Florida.

What's the build month on your Leaf? It's on the driver's side door sticker.

So far, it seems like the 30 kWh batteries are crap from a degradation POV.

Re: iOS LeafSpy Pro Support

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:16 am
by stevek
The build date is 4/17, one month before I bought the car. I would think it was a fresh battery.

Re: iOS LeafSpy Pro Support

Posted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:52 pm
by FlyRay
Bought iCar III Bluetooth 4.0 and LeafSpy Pro to start learning more about my LEAF.

Despite the dongle is endorsed by Jim, my iPhone SE (running iOS 11), just couldn't see the dongle on the Bluetooth device list.

Am I missing anything? Your experiences and wisdom are much appreciated.

[Update on 24 Nov. 2017 ]

Connection issue has been fixed by downloading GeekOBD_Vgate (free) and running it prior to launching LeafSpy Pro.

Re: iOS LeafSpy Pro Support

Posted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:04 pm
by Turbo3
FlyRay wrote:Bought iCar III Bluetooth 4.0 and LeafSpy Pro to start learning more about my LEAF.

Despite the dongle is endorsed by Jim, my iPhone SE (running iOS 11), just couldn't see the dongle on the Bluetooth device list.

Am I missing anything? Your experiences and wisdom are much appreciated.

[Update on 24 Nov. 2017 ]

Connection issue has been fixed by downloading GeekOBD_Vgate (free) and running it prior to launching LeafSpy Pro.
A Bluetooth 4.x LE OBDII adapter will not show up on a Bluetooth list until AFTER an app has connected to it.

So if you are expecting to see the adapter listed before starting LeafSpy it will not happen.

Unlike the older Bluetooth where you first had to pair with it on the Bluetooth Settings page that is no longer needed. There is really no need to ever go to the iOS Settings Bluetooth screen unless, for some reason, you have turned off Bluetooth. Just run the app.

You finally saw it on the list of connected devices because you ran an app that used it. Same thing would have happened if you just ran LeafSpy directly.

Bluetooth 4.x LE is plug and play where "play" means run the app.