Turbo3
Gold Member
Delivery Date: 12 May 2011
Leaf Number: 002191

Re: where can I get leaf spy pro with out

Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:03 pm

Since you don't have Playstore installed I think your only option is to send me the phone and I can side load the file.

mbender
Delivery Date: 31 Aug 2014
Leaf Number: 309606

Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:21 pm

XeonPony wrote:All it does is try and get me to install their crap soft ware too, this is getting disgusting now days can't even just get some thing with out getting raped for personal information <_<

Itunes can go f them self's along with google play store and amazon
Welcome to the world, Xeon. You sound quite advanced for someone so young! ;-) Note that from your 160+ posts here, emails and surfing behavior, the NSA and Google probably already have all they need to know about you (including your blood type!) to make a very accurate profile, and predict your future behavior -- including word use and patterns. And it's nothing new (aka, "now days"); surely it's been going on for a decade or more.

So rather than making things so/very difficult on yourself (eg, sending in your virgin phone to turbo3), I suggest just going with the flow (within reason). Resistance is futile, you know.
I think I just felt my paradigm shift.

2012 SL (One of the colors): 2-year lease, 2012+,
2015 S w/QC (A different color): 3-year lease, 2014+,
2017 SV (Same color as 2015 S): 3-year lease, 2017+, lower monthly than either above(!)

ElectricEddy
Delivery Date: 31 Oct 2016
Leaf Number: 313506

Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:29 pm

Nubo wrote:I made my own.
I love this forum :lol:
Pearl White Sl
mfd date 09/16

TheSmith
Delivery Date: 27 Apr 2015

Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:21 am

mbender wrote:
XeonPony wrote:All it does is try and get me to install their crap soft ware too, this is getting disgusting now days can't even just get some thing with out getting raped for personal information <_<

Welcome to the world, Xeon. You sound quite advanced for someone so young! ;-) Note that from your 160+ posts here, emails and surfing behavior, the NSA and Google probably already have all they need to know about you (including your blood type!) to make a very accurate profile, and predict your future behavior -- including word use and patterns. And it's nothing new (aka, "now days"); surely it's been going on for a decade or more.

So rather than making things so/very difficult on yourself (eg, sending in your virgin phone to turbo3), I suggest just going with the flow (within reason). Resistance is futile, you know.
He's probably been browsing through Tor.

XeonPony, have you looked into CyanogenMod? It comes without any Google Apps by default. Then, only if you want to, you can install the Google Apps.

JimSouCal

Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:08 am

Yep. Folks worry about government surveillance. Private enterprise is much more empowered and we've given permission--all of us. That said, I really enjoy leaf spy pro.

XeonPony
Delivery Date: 03 Nov 2013
Leaf Number: 413826

Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:16 am

mbender wrote:

All they have is a bunch of fairly randomized data, as I am very aware of all the data collection points so to make any advertising data useless for them.

There is a reason I do not give away my privacy as much as possible. and a decade is new still ;) Resistance isn't futile if more resisted!
2013 SV Leaf, Level 2 charger, so far all works great! 130Km daily, 100% charge at night on 240 then trickle charge for 8H durring the day on 120v.

Level 2 charge starts at 130am environmental starts at 6am to 25c for a toasty warm defrosted car!

XeonPony
Delivery Date: 03 Nov 2013
Leaf Number: 413826

Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:18 am

TheSmith wrote:
mbender wrote:

He's probably been browsing through Tor.

XeonPony, have you looked into CyanogenMod? It comes without any Google Apps by default. Then, only if you want to, you can install the Google Apps.
Yes plan on puting it in soon, and no, no tor, using that paints a good target on your back, no where as secure as most think it is.

Got a better garbage info template going and managed to get it working, It's great, love the leaf spy pro.

And for those who value their privacy: Addblock+, Ghostery, flash block, Hosts file mod, Mallwarebytes, and of course never use real information! or little as possible!
2013 SV Leaf, Level 2 charger, so far all works great! 130Km daily, 100% charge at night on 240 then trickle charge for 8H durring the day on 120v.

Level 2 charge starts at 130am environmental starts at 6am to 25c for a toasty warm defrosted car!

TomT
Delivery Date: 01 Mar 2011
Leaf Number: 000360

Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:45 am

Resistance isn't futile. It's voltage divided by current...
XeonPony wrote:Resistance isn't futile if more resisted!
Leaf SL 2011 to 2016, Volt Premier 2016 to 2019, and now:
2019 Tesla Model 3; LR, RWD, FSD, 19" Sport Wheels, silver/black; built 3/17/19, delivered 3/29/19.

JohnBike
Forum Supporter
Delivery Date: 13 Feb 2017
Leaf Number: 303836

Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:29 am

Costco has a great deal on giant rolls of aluminum foil. Enough to make you a new hat every day.

BTW, how much personal info did you unload just to buy a car?
JohnBike
2017 LEAF S, 2-13-2017, our 2nd Leaf
Our other ride is a Tandem bicycle

jhm614
Delivery Date: 30 Mar 2011
Leaf Number: 000493

Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:06 am

JohnBike wrote:Costco has a great deal on giant rolls of aluminum foil. Enough to make you a new hat every day.
OMG - No! DO NOT WEAR the tin foil hat. That is government PROPAGANDA!! The tin foil hat actually INCREASES the signal. This was PROVEN in an MIT study. But now (suspiciously) the study is MISSING FROM THE WEB.

However, you can read about it here : http://web.archive.org/web/201007082302 ... mi/helmet/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:D
2011 Brilliant Silver SL - 110,000 gasoline free miles so far.
4BL: 06/29/13 @ 27 months, 43,520 miles, 42.56 Ahr. New 12 bar battery: 09/09/13
4BLx2:12/31/16 @ 69 months, 99,475 miles, 42.99 Ahr.

Return to “LEAF CANBus”