VSP Settings on 2020 SL Plus and LeafSpy

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyct

Leaf Supporting Member
I just replaced my totaled 2019 SL Plus with a 2020 SL Plus. I was able to change the car’s door unlock sequence and some other things but when I went to VSP settings it showed “NOT SUPPORTED”. I was trying to disable the annoying Drive Sound. I’m pretty sure I was able to disable it on my 2019 but can’t on my 2020.

Am I missing something or is that now locked out by Nissan?

I searched VSP and found my answer that unfortunately drive noise cant be turned off in this model and year.

I’m surprised that drive noise continues until 25 mph when starting off from a stop and will reappear at 20 mph when slowing down. It sounds like a bad wheel bearing noise.

Flyct said:
I searched VSP and found my answer that unfortunately drive noise cant be turned off in this model and year.

I’m surprised that drive noise continues until 25 mph when starting off from a stop and will reappear at 20 mph when slowing down. It sounds like a bad wheel bearing noise.

OK, Here’s a question. I just checked the owners manual. It states drive noise should stop when reaching 20 mph but mine continues until 25 mph. Also states when slowing down it show come on at 16 mph. Mine comes on at 20 mph.

QUESTION: does anyone know if the speeds where drive noise comes on/off are adjustable by dealers computer?

Back