saleem145
Delivery Date: 09 Nov 2012

Clarification on Federal Rebate

Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:20 pm

Hello,

One quick clarification on the federal rebate -- is it 30% off the total cost or is it 30% of the total cost less state rebates and other incentives.

I am specially interested in hearing from people who have installed the system and successfully gotten the deduction when they did their taxes.

I am also interested in hearing from people who were unable to claim the deduction or only claim a partial amount due to AMT or some other constraint.

Thanks,

Saleem

ebill3
Delivery Date: 15 Sep 2011
Leaf Number: 7964

Re: Clarification on Federal Rebate

Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:24 pm

saleem145 wrote:Hello,

One quick clarification on the federal rebate -- is it 30% off the total cost or is it 30% of the total cost less state rebates and other incentives.

I am specially interested in hearing from people who have installed the system and successfully gotten the deduction when they did their taxes.

I am also interested in hearing from people who were unable to claim the deduction or only claim a partial amount due to AMT or some other constraint.

Thanks,

Saleem
Never mind, I see you are talking about solar, and I posted concerning EV charge stations. My bad.
All electric - red LEAF, green Tesla S. No ICE.

madbrain
Delivery Date: 20 Oct 2012
Leaf Number: 023874

Re: Clarification on Federal Rebate

Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:43 am

saleem145,
saleem145 wrote:Hello,

Thanks,

Saleem

You have already asked that question before, and I have already answered it.

http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.p ... 38#p241138" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Apparently you didn't bother reading the reply.
And now you are asking the same question again.

Why do you open so many threads on the same topic ?

Return to “Solar”