Alta L3 Quick Charge Station Status

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coldcowboy

Bwaaahahahahahahahaha. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Just kidding. There are no and never will be CHAdeMO chargers in Alberta.

But that doesn't mean we don't love our Leafs!!!

Snow in Calgary in September and I was loving the ability to pre-heat the car in the morning or use Carwings to keep it nice and toasty while I was in a store. It will be interesting to see how it performs when it gets down to -40C. They are forecasting for a long, cold winter.

-Cold Cowboy

Hey, finally some good news! A Tesla charging station is under construction in Canmore. Not having seen one before, is there any chance they come with either Level 2 or 3 charging?

coldcowboy said:
Hey, finally some good news! A Tesla charging station is under construction in Canmore.
I shoveled snow there for 23 years before moving to the banana belt. You may need a Tesla to reach Canmore when no Chinook is there to help.

DNAinaGoodWay said:
coldcowboy said:
Hey, finally some good news! A Tesla charging station is under construction in Canmore. Not having seen one before, is there any chance they come with either Level 2 or 3 charging?

No such luck. Tesla's only.

I guess at the very least it will keep the Teslas off the other Level 2 chargers.

Back