This Sunday is National Plug-In Day.
The Austin, TX National Plug-In Day. It will be in the parking lots of the First Unitarian Universalist Church of Austin, at 4700 Grover Avenue, Austin, TX 78756.
Austin's National Plug-In Day Facebook page is here.
* Test drive an EV: the Nissan Leaf from Town North Nissan and the Prius C from Round Rock Automotive
* See Scooters from Electric Avenue & Electric Motorcycles from AF1 Racing.
* Texas Quadracycles will demonstrate their Rhoades Car
* See gas vehicles converted to EV from Austin EV and REVOLT Custom Electric Vehicles
* The City of Austin's Plug In Partners Program will have their Chevy Volt
* Ask EV owners questions about their experience
* Learn about Car Share options in Austin: car2go will have their new EVs, GetAround will have their Tesla Roadster, and ZipCar will be there
* Electric Cab of Austin will have one of their cabs on display
Exhibitors arrive at 1pm to set up. The event is open to the public from 2-5 pm. Indoor bathrooms are available and there is some shade on the site but please bring a canopy if you have one.