Leaf on Display

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greengate

Going Green Matters is sponsoring an environmental fair at the Women's Club of Wilmette, 930 Greenleaf Ave in Wilmette on Sunday afternoon, March 9th from 1-5.

There will be nine environmentally friendly cars on display.. Nissan Leaf, VW Jetta Hybrid, Ford Fusion Energi, Smart Car, Fiat 500, Cadillac ELR, Toyota Prius V, Chevrolet Volt and a Tesla S.

Inside will be about 100 exhibitors.

Free admission as well as great food.

greengate said:
Going Green Matters is sponsoring an environmental fair at the Women's Club of Wilmette, 930 Greenleaf Ave in Wilmette on Sunday afternoon, March 9th from 1-5.

There will be nine environmentally friendly cars on display.. Nissan Leaf, VW Jetta Hybrid, Ford Fusion Energi, Smart Car, Fiat 500, Cadillac ELR, Toyota Prius V, Chevrolet Volt and a Tesla S.

Nice selection of cars. If I lived in IL, I'd come by.. but I'm on the other side of the country.

adric22 said:
greengate said:

Nice selection of cars. If I lived in IL, I'd come by.. but I'm on the other side of the country.

And if this show were held in CA, I'd have the Fiat E, Honda E, Prius Plug-in, Mitsubishi IMIEV and probably a few more that were "compliance" cars. :) But not here in the Midwest.

Back