Booster86 wrote:... And I guess we're really not quite ready to buy an EV yet; hence the lease option. ...
Most people go through these emotions when buying a leaf:
1. Excited when first get the car, not sure what to make of it.
2. Getting happy with the car since it does so much, like remote climate control.
3. Getting even happier, no vibration, smooth ride, no one wants to use the ice car anymore.
4. Still smiling because no more noxious fumes from gas car
, don't have to breath cancerous fumes at gas station.
5. As range limitations set in, then happiness is tempered a bit.
At point 3 you will wish you would have bought the car, but later on you might be o.k. with the lease especially if Leaf 2.0 comes out with 150 mile range.