2012 LEAFS at over $12,000 off List in Rochester!!!!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ranss12 said:
Someone can get really good deals now in western NY now. I paid just a couple of hundred below list last April.

This kind of news almost makes me regret buying 11 months ago, when prices were at an all-time high (the MSRP of the 2012 went up compared to the 2011, but since, Nissan keeps discounting the cars). Then again, this is actually great news - the Leaf is earning its "A" and become more affordable all the time! (LEAF = Leading Environmentally-friendly Affordable Family car). I hope it gets more people in EVs.

It's a never ending cycle. I'm all set to buy the first 2013 SL I see. But then I think that if I waited 10 months I could save $3000. But, I'd use that much in gas waiting for the discount, too. So, I just have to keep up my resolve, buy at (probably) full list price, and get my first new car ever. I already ran the 6ga wire on a 50a breaker. So, no way I can wait now.

RePo said:
It's a never ending cycle. I'm all set to buy the first 2013 SL I see. But then I think that if I waited 10 months I could save $3000. But, I'd use that much in gas waiting for the discount, too. So, I just have to keep up my resolve, buy at (probably) full list price, and get my first new car ever. I already ran the 6ga wire on a 50a breaker. So, no way I can wait now.

Since you live in Houston and set to buy, I suggest leasing the car.
Battery degradation due to our hot climate (in TX) will further devalued our cars compared to the prices of new cars. The new warranty does not solve the problem, it just postpones it.

Back