Hello...is anybody out there??

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there anything going on in the area? I live in Northwest Balto. county. Loving my Leaf, Not many places I have found in my travels here for public charging. Newest chargers I have seen are on Owings Mills Blvd near Stevenson University ( they are too close to my house to matter). Nothing in the Pikesville area that are conveinent. Would like to meet other owners.

Making us play guessing games, are you? I finally guessed "Balto." might be Baltimore, and found you in Maryland.

It looks to me like there is a fairly good supply of stations along the Baltimore Beltway - every 2-5 miles or so. Seeing that we have only one station every 10-15 miles here at the south end of Silicon Valley, that doesn't sound too bad. Admittedly if you head north to York, PA you've got a 40 mile stretch or so, but still not as bad as we have if we head toward LA or the Central Valley.

Ray

Hey I live in the Bel Air area and have seen a random new one go up near the ShopRite / Kleins on 24. There is a new Storage place by it being built. Otherwise Walgreens only up here.

Back