Are you in New York State? Celebrate National Plug In Day!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lion

September 28-29 is National Plug In Day. Personally, I'm the captain for the Central New York/Syracuse area, so if you are in this area, I would LOVE for you to join us, as I have found a very nice indoor location to show off our electric cars. There will be press coverage, so it's really important we show the public that an electric car isn't as rare as a unicorn, and is no longer the golf cart people claim it to be.

If interested in joining the CNY event, go to this site for more info.

If you are not in the Central New York area, and there is no local NPID event, I'll try to help you organize it.

Syracuse, NY. While there have been some brave people who have driven their LEAF from NY to KY etc, I don't think you'll make it ;)

If you have a gasser, you're still welcome to join! But I believe there are other Plug In Day events closer to your area, check pluginday.org to be sure.

That said, as a ChargeNY member, keep checking the site for interesting things happening in NY, since you are so close, and do report back once you attended one of those local events (assuming you found one).

Lasareath said:
Where is the meet located?, Not sure if I can make it there with my LEAF.
There are a number of events in Northern NJ. You're also welcome to the event in Latham, NY, but you would probably need to charge for 2 hours in Newburgh and another 2 hours in Kingston. :)

I regsitered for the event On Long Island and I hope it goes well.
I was at last years event and there were about 3 Leafs there that time including mine and I only had the car for about a month at that point. I learned a lot from others in attendance that day.

Back