National Plug in Day S.Central New England (CT, MA, RI):

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am a Volt owner and Captain of the NPD event in Pomfret/Putnam CT, close to Central MA and most of RI.

Any Leaf owners able to join us on 28-Sept-13?

Here's the link for more info:
http://pluginday.org/event.php?eventid=85" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

There is also a separate, bigger event further west in New Britain.

RSVP/Let me know!

Best,
Mark

Hi Mark,

Just registered. My wife and I will come with our Leaf. Pomfret is within range, we went through there a couple weeks ago to see Peter Mulvey at the Vanilla Bean.

May plug in at Cargill for a short time if we need it.

Jerome

That's great! I will send you a private message with my email and cell #.

Will you be able to participate in the EV Rally?

In any case, certainly you have reservation priority spot #1 for the L2 chargers at Cargill for whatever time you need.

Best,
Mark

Great! May not need to charge, but it never hurts, so why not. I'd give it up if someone needs it more. Having got the car in winter, the extra range in summer seems like a bonus.

We'll do the rally, but a two car parade isn't much. Hope someone else can come. Most people don't even notice it's electric anyway.

bit far for me from southern NH - but it looks like someone is organizing for Concord NH on October 5. I'll have to look at that one.

We've also got an event in southern Maine (just outside of Portland) if anyone is interested:

mpi.png

The NH map seems to show events in Concord and Manchester, but only Manchester is on the list?

There's also one in Plymouth, MA for those closer to Boston and the Cape.

I see Pomfret is up to 2 Leafs, 2 Volts, and 2 Tesla Model S. That rounds it out nicely.

So far, the forecast is looking good. Is there a rain date, if needed?

Back