National Plug in Day New Hampshire

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markbb99

Is anyone planning to attend the National Day in New Hampshire?
The event will be held at

Day: Saturday, September 28th, 2013
Time: 9am-1pm
Rt 3 and Rt 28, Hookset Road
Manchester, NH, United States

http://www.pluginday.org/event.php?eventid=102" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I don't see anything about "National Plugin Day" in the press or hardly anywhere. Only here.

If I am missing it..educate me. If not, what a shame.

The event in Central NY will be advertised in the local news paper twice, and I plan to get TV coverage as well. Just wish I had more EVs, but it should be an interesting learning experience, since this is my first time.

greengate said:
I don't see anything about "National Plugin Day" in the press or hardly anywhere. Only here.

If I am missing it..educate me. If not, what a shame.

Hopefully, you have heard or seen some press related to this year's National Plug In Day. You can help though, share the event you are attending on Facebook, Twitter, and/or email with friends. We have three sponsors this year including Nissan that are helping get the word out as well.

To give you some idea, we are seeing several hundred people sign up for events each day on the National Plug In Day web site and with this trend, sign ups will exceed 5k this year and nearly 100 events.

Sorry I have not been on these forums in ages although I spent a great deal of my time here in the months waiting for my LEAF to arrive.

I am working as a volunteer with Plug In America this year to spread the National Plug In Day information via Social Media besides doing the regular work thing.

How can you help:

1) Point friends and family to http://www.pluginday.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; to sign up for the events. Accurate numbers help a bunch for planning purposes as sites like the one we have in Seattle will be offering free lunch (BBQ) to attendees.

2) Take pictures and video of the event you attend and share via Instagram and Facebook with the Hashtag #NPID2013 and the location of the event. This will help us locate your pictures and video and share them with everyone else.

3) Welcome people as they arrive at the event. Introduce yourself and be an EVangelist.

Thanks

Patrick

Back