Florida Leaf Locations Map

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hodad66

Just thought that it would be fun to see where everyone is........
post your location city and I'll add it........

4856838728_c8192f4e35_z.jpg

i ordered last week from chris myers in daphne alabama but I live in Pensacola FL. does that count. My nearest dealer wanted a $5000 markup on the car.BTW it is an ocean blue sv.
Aaron

thanks Aaron, that's two!! (mapped)
amazing the difference between Cali and here;
$5k from the state on top of the fed deal & dealers actually
offering $1k under MSRP.......

2012 SL leaf, no option
Reservation July 15, 2010
ordered Aug 6, 2012
Location-Williston, FL
Dealer-Gaineville Nissan
@35,200MSRP +$699 dealer processing, tax, title, transfer

added a few more orders from the discussion on "Florida"

The "south Florida" location is a guesstimate as no city
was mentioned........

The blue "delivered" pin is for a Leaf that moved here from
California.

You can add an "ordered" pin at Boca Raton for me, with an asterisk - "unless the dealer tries to screw me at the last minute"

White 2012 SV, reserved 4/20/2010, confirmed 4/22/2010, order confirmed 8/2/2011 (from Bill Sedle's Nissan)

I am sorry to ask that you can take me off the Florida map. Back visiting this forum to see how things are going after cancelling my Nissan order a week or so after I initially placed it the first week in August. It appeared to me it was going to be a stretch getting a delivery this year for the credit on my taxes. Nissan just jerked me around on price, wanting more than MSRP initially, delivery delays. After ordering a Volt last month (at MSRP though it is loaded and a lot more than the leaf), I found the Chevy dealer was trained on the Volt and made no false promises on delivery. They have a tracking system available on the web that tells you where your car is the the system, Mine has been produced and is being transported to the Rail Loading in New Boston, Michigan to start its trip to Gainesville, FL. I expect to see it by the end of the month. If Nissan had a system like this that gave out good information, I would still be waiting on a Leaf, I think it too is a good car.

Back