Looking for a Leaf in the Northeast for a commercial!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmoscardi

Hello Leaf owners,

I'm a video producer based out of Providence, RI and I'm shooting a commercial for my company, Schneider Electric. We produce a residential electric vehicle charger, and I will be shooting this charger on Dec 20 & 21 in North Kingstown, RI. I would love to be able to show an actual electric vehicle being hooked up to our charger, but so far I've been completely unable to find any rental agency who carries EVs in the area, and dealers have not be forthcoming in helping me out.

So I turn to you, Leaf-loving community, to see if anyone anywhere in the New England/New York area would be willing to loan me their Leaf for a commercial shoot. You would be more than welcome to stay and watch the shoot (though the shoot days are long - 10 hour days), and I will pay up to $400 for your time and trouble. I can also provide all the footage that we capture of the car for your personal use, should you want it.

If anyone is at all interested, or would like more information about what we're doing, please email me at [email protected]

Thanks in advance!
Chris

I have a Schneider Electric EVLink installed in my garage but my LEAF won't arrive until the week of January 9th.

From what I have read on the boards here, any LEAF in the Northeast at the moment is either brought from another part of the country or a dealer demo car.

Good luck!

Back