New Jersy

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eganx

Picked up my 2012 LEAF Dec 30th, just in time to get Fed Tax Credit on 2011 return! Rt23 Nissan Dealer in Butler worked hard to get me the car before year end 2011. Now NJ just needs some fast charge infrastructure so i can take it more than 40 miles from home.

Wow, that's the first I've heard of a car being delivered in the Northeast...details? Did they get a car from another state and sell that to you?

NYLEAF said:
Wow, that's the first I've heard of a car being delivered in the Northeast...details? Did they get a car from another state and sell that to you?
Nissan opened sales in New Jersey in October 2011. I had a reservation since Oct 2010. They aren't really moving here. I'm the only one who bought one from the dealership i dealt with so far

eganx said:
I had a reservation since Oct 2010.
I'm guessing your reservation was from Sept 2010 or earlier. Nissan stopped taking reservations in Sept 2010 and didn't restart reservations until sometime into 2011. Anyway, congratulations pn getting your LEAF. I had a 2010 reservation, also, and ordered within hours of when Nissan opened Tier 4 ordering on Nov 30; my estimated delivery is week of Feb 6 here in Philly.

I reserved april 2010 and ordered the first day i was allowed to. Im in South Jersey and just got my car on 1/19/12. Its been a long wait. My car was the first one in south jersey i believe. Im wondering how the op got his car in north jersey a month sooner than me??? anyone else in NJ?

I took delivery of my 2012 SL (brilliant silver) from Meadowlands Nissan in Hasbrouck Heights on 1/13/12 (my lucky day). It was their first Leaf sale.

The dealer did forget to turn on the Carwings TCU, and I did need to remind them that buying a Leaf in NJ is a SALES TAX EXEMPT PURCHASE, but aside from that, all is fantastic!

Back