Colorado Subsidized EVSE equipment

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeinDenver

I received this e-mail today from Chargepoint.

"Michael,

The State of Colorado, as it looks to promote increased air quality, has established a grant to fund electric vehicle infrastructure for businesses and commercial buildings. Funding will be awarded through the Regional Air Quality Council (RAQC) or the Colorado Energy Office (CEO). Below are the main bullet points of the program:

RAQC will be responsible for the seven county Denver metro area (Adams, Arapahoe, Boulder, Broomfield, Denver, Douglas, and Jefferson)
CEO will be responsible for all others counties within Colorado.
Grant funding will cover 80% of the cost of the EVSE up to $6,260 per station.
ChargePoint charging stations cover all reporting requirements set forth by the program.
Deadline to apply is Dec. 10, 2014

As the leading provider of EV charging stations nationally and locally, ChargePoint can help you simplify the process. We have distributors and installers in the area that can provide pricing and installation estimates and assist with application completion.

Please feel free to reach out to me anytime with questions or to set up a meeting. You can simply reply to this email, give me a call at 408.872.7505 or request more information by completing the short form."

Maybe this old though because only through Dec 10 really isn't much time to get anything in to them. This would be great for me to try to get work to install some but we are moving buildings next year and so there is no way for me to get anything in the works by the 10th.

I just got that too. I'm trying to get my office to install an EVSE but Dec 10 isn't a lot of time that this notice will help them. If anyone has any other info and ways to convince their employer to install an EVSE please share.

I e-mailed the guy just for kicks saying there is no way I could get anything in by the 10th as we are moving buildings next year. He said if the funds are not used they may open another window starting mid March.

Back