National Plug In Day Event

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GREENEV

I wanted to give you a heads up that we are planning the 2nd annual National Plug In Day event, This year, the event is set to take place on Sunday, September 23rd and we have Channel 7 (ABC) secured as our media partner.
This year’s theme is “Electric Vehicles: Then and Now” (details below). Once we have the flyer put together I will send it along so you can circulate it. We hope you will be able to join us!! Oh, and we’re also in the planning stages for National Alternative Fuel Vehicle day, or Odyssey Day as it’s called, which will be sometime in October (the 18th, 19th or 20th)…just to get it on your radar.
Hope all is well with you!
Kim
Denver National Plug In Day Event Details

The Denver Metro Clean Cities Coalition is organizing the 2nd Annual National Plug In Day, which is an event of the Sierra Club, Plug-In America and the Electric Auto Association.

Our event, titled “Electric Cars: Then and Now,” will be held at the Forney Museum of Transportation http://www.forneymuseum.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; on Sunday, September 23rd and will feature classic electric cars such as the 1916 Detroit Electric Opera Coupe, the 1976 Citi-Car Sebring and a 1979 AMC Concord Station Wagon – Solergin Conversion alongside the Fisker Karma, Chevy Volt, Ford Transit Connect, Mitsubishi iMiEV, Nissan Leaf and other current EV models.

The event will be from 11am to 3pm and will feature a showcase of the vehicles, EVSE demonstrations and other related vendors.

The City of Denver is partnering on this event and plans to have a presentation by Denver’s new Chief Sustainability Officer, Jerry Tinianow.

Kim Hargraves Tyrrell
Denver Metro Clean Cities
5600 Greenwood Village Plaza Blvd.,Suite 100
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Direct: 303-389-6758
Main: 303-388-4327
http://www.denvercleancities.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Enhancing energy, environmental, and economic security
by contributing to the reduction of petroleum consumption.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back