Repeating and likely final update ....
Our 5th anniversary potluck breakfast is tomorrow, Sat., Aug 29th from 8a - 11a at our home in Irvine, just north of the 5 Fwy @ Culver exit. If you're within driving range, please join us. Send me a PM for the address and directions.
See above post for more details:
http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.p ... 34#p434334
We have the following coming along so far:
- Dori/LeafyD (1), Breakfast pizza!!
- TBleakne (1), organic oatmeal w/ raisins and dried cranberries, and blueberry Greek yogurt.
- GaryG/Nancy (2), Nancy's chicken "enchilada" casserole
, skim and chocolate milk, and orange juice.
- Sparky (1), bagels, lox ...
- 91040 and Mrs. 91040 (2), bowl of fruit.
- Boomer23 (1), caffeinated coffee and danish.
- Gene (1), homemade almond biscotti cookies.
- Steven (1), bagels, lox, and cream cheese.
- Jpv (2, plus two halves) ... muffins, scrambled eggs, 2% milk, hot cocoa.
Headcount so far: 12, plus 2 halves (baby goats - GaryG humor).
We're doubled-up on bagels and lox ... but I'm okay with that. You're welcome to switch, or not.
"Once a Leafer, always a Leafer"