EricBayArea
Delivery Date: 08 Oct 2011

Re: Vinyl

Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:54 am

Sounded like they had a QC onsite? If so, that may be the difference in deciding to come next year for me.

P.S. For those who saw my earlier message - sorry. That was supposed to be a PM which I have now fixed.
Last edited by EricBayArea on Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

TEG

Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:10 am

EricBayArea wrote:Sounded like they had a QC onsite? If so, that may be the difference in deciding to come next year for me.
Nissan towed a mobile one all the way up from Phoenix.
No guarantee that there will be one there next year.

surfingslovak
Vendor

Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:20 am

TEG wrote:Nissan towed a mobile one all the way up from Phoenix.
Indeed, and I know that the SF BayLEAFs approached Nissan and asked to support the event with a QC. We owe Craig Pike and the Nissan Technical Center in Arizona a debt of gratitude for bringing their QC trailer to Laguna Seca. Considering how successful the event was, we should try to repeat next year. I believe that Tony was looking into getting his own QC to the event as well. With sufficient notice, perhaps Andromeda Power will be interested and able to help.Image

gascant
Delivery Date: 13 May 2011
Leaf Number: 2209

Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:38 pm

surfingslovak wrote:
TEG wrote:Nissan towed a mobile one all the way up from Phoenix.
Indeed, and I know that the SF BayLEAFs approached Nissan and asked to support the event with a QC. We owe Craig Pike and the Nissan Technical Center in Arizona a debt of gratitude for bringing their QC trailer to Laguna Seca. Considering how successful the event was, we should try to repeat next year. I believe that Tony was looking into getting his own QC to the event as well. With sufficient notice, perhaps Andromeda Power will be interested and able to help.Image
We're already discussing next year with them. Lots of ideas--it will probably depend on how much budget they can get and they won't know that for a while yet. But my understanding is that the QC they brought to the track will likely stay in Northern California and be available for events like this.
2011 LEAF SL brilliant silver + QC
DRL's, Seat Heaters, Horn, LEDs and EVSE upgrades
Over 24,300 miles gas-free
http://sfbayleafs.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

TEG

Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:51 pm

gascant wrote:We're already discussing next year with them. Lots of ideas--it will probably depend on how much budget they can get and they won't know that for a while yet. But my understanding is that the QC they brought to the track will likely stay in Northern California and be available for events like this.
Cool!

But wait, aren't you switching to a (CHAdeMOless) FIT-EV?

surfingslovak
Vendor

Re: Event - REFUEL at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca 07/01/12

Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:02 am

If you plan on attending or wanted to participate in the 2013 REFUEL event, please check in on the new thread. We are working to secure quick charging, and need an approximate count of all LEAF drivers wishing to drive to Laguna Seca on June 29, 2013.

tractioninc

Re: Event - REFUEL at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca 07/01/12

Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:02 pm

nader wrote:A few pics from Sunday.

A tuned Leaf taking on the Corkscrew at Laguna? You are my hero.
Kia Soul EV, Mazda MX-5 turbo, BMW M3

Return to “Pacific USA”