2018 Cargo mats - are they the same as 2017?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reagle

My car came with carpet cargo mat, which will get destroyed the moment i put stroller in. So I went looking for rubber ones. Weathertech has no custom ones for 2018, but does offer one for 2017. It sure looks like it's the same thing. Has anybody tried using 2017 mats on a 2018?

I have a piece of outdoor carpet that we cut using the 2013 mat as a template, to protect the OEM mat. It does not exactly fit my 2018. I'm using it, but it's smaller and not the same shape. Therefore the mat itself would also be smaller and the wrong shape.

It worked well for me. I bought a piece of $20 indoor/outdoor grey carpeting at Lowes, we cut it using the OEM cloth cargo area mat as the template, and I have most of the carpet left to use for carrying things like a bicycle in the car.

FYI, the cargo mat from my 2015 Leaf fits in the 2019 Leaf. Sort of. The front two corners aren't covered. The back two corners (not pictured) fit, but the right (passenger) corner is raised a bit so the mat doesn't lay down quite right in that corner.

The front seat floor mats also fit. The driver side is right on the money, but the passenger side isn't perfect. The fit is good enough that I'm not going to order new ones.

6SgiXpV7dltOYb79rhMj-6slBEXDKU0xoee-1E_BdA3VNza6h1flkJrzsE9kK-KtOB16dsGc5OCZzYq2hHgCcJJoDTwyq1jItYjbWCFbRm3h135xQhYLqZD5fru2By_94p5F-Gzc=w2400

Back