Wheel Spacers

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

macgeng

Can't stand how the wheels are tucked way under the fenders so I got some Titan wheel spacers from Amazon. Perfect fit and no vibrations so far. Just have to make sure you carefully tighten the lug nuts correctly.

20 mm front and 32 mm rear.

Front http://a.co/d/dOLuTFc
Rear http://a.co/d/bPVSoYt

p.jpeg

p.jpeg

p.jpeg

p.jpeg

They are tucked away under the fenders for better aerodynamics, so you may see a bit of range loss if you do a lot of highway driving. Looks cool though!

The fact that you are using spacers make me think that you a young person.... (under30). Spacers are not an accessory that is only for looks.

Spacers change the mechanics of your car and will give you a lot of headaches, including a safety issue and mechanical problems. I would advise you get your thrills for cars another way...

@powersurge :| I'm actually 15 and my parents bought me this car for passing 9th grade early. I'm really sorry for offending you in any way for adding wheel spacers to my Leaf and taken its purity. I hope you will find peace for what I have done.

macgeng said:
@powersurge :| I'm actually 15 and my parents bought me this car for passing 9th grade early. I'm really sorry for offending you in any way for adding wheel spacers to my Leaf and taken its purity. I hope you will find peace for what I have done.

Your answer, again, sounds like a young person talking. I am not OFFENDED that you put spacers on the car, and ruined its PURITY.. I am very much in peace with writing to you again, and saying that Spacers are not a good accessory, and can bring mechanical problems.. I hope that you can find peace with accepting my opinion, and not getting into a grammar school argument....

You're right about grammar @powersurge. "using spacers make me think that you a young person" You sound like an old grumpy FOB Asian forum troll who never has anything positive or nice to say about other people's posts. You are such a buzz kill. 1k plus posts you've added on this forum and I already feel bad for everyone involved. Ewww.. go away.

powersurge said:
macgeng said:

Your answer, again, sounds like a young person talking. I am not OFFENDED that you put spacers on the car, and ruined its PURITY.. I am very much in peace with writing to you again, and saying that Spacers are not a good accessory, and can bring mechanical problems.. I hope that you can find peace with accepting my opinion, and not getting into a grammar school argument....

Please stop proving his point. His first response was made for your benefit. If your opinion of the safety and handling is different then make a reasonable case. Nobody's interested in a pissing match.

macgeng said:
You're right about grammar @powersurge. "using spacers make me think that you a young person" You sound like an old grumpy FOB Asian forum troll who never has anything positive or nice to say about other people's posts. You are such a buzz kill. 1k plus posts you've added on this forum and I already feel bad for everyone involved. Ewww.. go away.

powersurge said:
macgeng said:

Omg. Another one! :eek: I’m done here. You old guys can have your forum back. Sorry that I came here.

Nubo said:
Please stop proving his point. His first response was made for your benefit. If your opinion of the safety and handling is different then make a reasonable case. Nobody's interested in a pissing match.

macgeng said:

powersurge said:

Sorry to revive an old thread but I am looking to lower and widen the track on our 2014 Nissan Leaf.

Here in UK there are plenty of lowering springs and replacement dampers (shock absorbers). However all in one coilover packages it seems are scarce and only available from Tein (£481) and BC Racing (£852).

We wanted to retain the factory 17" Tekna alloy wheels for now as they were designed for car along with the optimum supplied tyre size.

I don't want to upset range or efficiency if i can help it.

I also found some quality wheel spacers from Eibach who list Pro-Spacers for Leaf at 15mm each side?

Looking at what the OP fitted to their Leaf back in 2018 this Eibach option seems a lot less. Too wide for front axle and not wide enough at the rear axle.

I spoke with my local friendly NIssan dealer Parts dept. and they pointed out that the Leaf ZE0 and Juke F15 share same wheel hubs.

If correct Eibach list far more options for Juke regarding Pro-Spacer sizes.

I wanted to follow OP sizes using Eibach Pro-Spacer System 4 with 30mm rear each side and 20mm front.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

N.B. I have contacted Eibach for comment and await reply.

Christian

Nissan Leaf with Eibach Pro Spacers fitted.

Expensive but improve handling by widening the track width.

I fitted 30mm rear and 20mm front.

Attachments

• IMG_1927_Original.jpeg
    IMG_1927_Original.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1929_Original.jpeg
    IMG_1929_Original.jpeg
    721 KB · Views: 0
Back