Nissanconnect Services and Hello

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeDenn

Hello all, thanks for running this forum. :D
Quick question, have any got the Nissanconnect Services APP to work correctly? :eek:
Mike

MikeDenn said:
Quick question, have any got the Nissanconnect Services APP to work correctly? :eek:
There is a "NissanConnect Services" app, but it's for Nissan's ICE cars. I tried it (by accident) and it didn't do anything for my Leaf.
The "NissanConnect EV & Services" app has been working more or less continuously for me for a year and a half.

Thanks fir the reply, sorry my mistake it is the EV version I’m using. I’m glad you have it working.
Nissan are trying to sort mine (since I got the car in September) it shows the mileage and battery state but that’s about it, if I look at energy usage it used to say that I had done 50miles that I had used no power but re-generated all of it. Now it says that there is “NO DRIVING HISTORY” so pretty useless. Oh I can flash my lights but that takes it about 15 mins after I’ve clicked on 😢

orbeavhawk said:
Is there a monthly charge for Nissan EV Connect Services? TKS
There have been documents that say, "Free for the first xx months", but it has continued to be free for all (US, at least) Leafs with the requisite CTUs until this day. E.g., my Leaf's been in service for 4 1/2 years, and EV Connect is still working without cost.

Thanks for all your replies, still messed up so guess that in the UK Nissan don't care about it, I have had no luck or help from them, just a std reply every time I contact them asking me to remove the app then set it up again,all to no avail. Given up now! I will never buy another Nissan if this is there level of ability, They make such ad issue about how you can monitor the car via the app and how it shows you everything!!!!!!! :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil:

Back