Obd

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agatchie

Hello
I m just new to ev so i dont know much of it. I kept reading about leafsky which is very useful if u drive leaf.
I got 2016 Leaf SL last march 25, and it has 22000 miles on it. I guess i really need that leafsky for myself for my own purpose.
What particular model OBD do i need to buy that has bluetooth and will match with iphone 7 .
I was looking at Amazon and theres so many model from $12.00 to $99.00 and im not sure if all of those are compatible with iphone and with my 2016 Leaf.
I read some do not work with Nissan Leaf. So just to make it sure that i get the right model any suggestion will be highly appreciated.
Thank you for your attention and response in advance.
TonyG

I'll merge this with an existing topic later.

You want "LeafSpy" rather than "leafsky." Look at my signature for a brand of Bluetooth dongle that is compatible with the Leaf. As far as I know they only make the one model. It's inexpensive and works well.

Thank you for the reply its Leafspy ! It really show that im Newbie on leaf. I saw your signature.

I ordered the OBD @ amazon and it should be here by tuesday.
Do i need a 3rd party apps for it to work ? Do i need to pay or its free?
What particular apps do i need ?
Thanks for all your help.

Back