Tire Pressure Light is ON

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnnybegoode

My low tire pressure light is on.
The pressure is already at 44 PSI.
Would Leaf Spy Pro register tire position messed with the TPMS?
I tried registering the tire not knowing what it does.
I also disable Warn at/below under settings - tire pressure.
The light would not go away.

What are you using to measure tire pressure? I've noticed that different pressure gauges can have fairly different readings.

If you leave the car in "ready" mode while you adjust tire pressure, the car should tell you when the pressure's high enough with a horn honk. The horn with three hazard light flashes means the pressure is too high.

It's possible a TPMS sensor needs its battery replaced.

I don't use LEAFSpy but I'm sure someone will chime in.

PrairieLEAF said:
What are you using to measure tire pressure? I've noticed that different pressure gauges can have fairly different readings.

If you leave the car in "ready" mode while you adjust tire pressure, the car should tell you when the pressure's high enough with a horn honk. The horn with three hazard light flashes means the pressure is too high.

It's possible a TPMS sensor needs its battery replaced.

I don't use LEAFSpy but I'm sure someone will chime in.

I use Leaf Spy Pro to monitor the tire pressure.
The battery is just replaced last month now measured at 13V.

LSP can tell you the pressure in each tire as reported by the TPMS system if the registration was done correctly.
Also, once the light is on the car needs to be driven several miles with the pressure at a good value before the light will go out.

Back