restor bar of life??

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beetlemax69

hello I am a new leafter and a future buyer of a nissan leaf of 04/14 24kwh I am in France and can not find anyone able to help me here ......
indeed the car has more than 3 health bars (2 red 1 white) but by checking with leafspy the SOH is at 82% !!! and after testing the car does well the kilometers in accordance with its SOH (130km) I specify that the car is a second hand and that has only 19500km and which has never been damaged.
have you ever seen this phenomenon? what to do to restore the correct battery level to the car. thank you in advance you are my last chance.
thanks you maxime

There are 2 sets of bars. One set is for battery capacity (SOH) and is smaller on the right side. One is for charge level (SOC) and are wider and on the left side. Are you looking at the correct set of bars? Could you post a picture of the dash when the car is fully charged?

I've never heard of anyone having this problem. Usually it is a mistake made by the owner looking at the wrong set of bars.

If you are indeed looking at the correct set of bars, 2 red and 1 white bar for the capacity is abysmally bad. Don't even consider that car. As I have never heard of a LEAF with only 3 capacity bars, I'm guessing you must be looking at the state of charge bars.

IMHO, you need to do more research to learn about the LEAF before you shop for one as otherwise there's a good chance you will regret an impulsive purchase

Back