Has anyone got there 2nd round registration authorization?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luft

Nissan is supposed to have reopened registration a couple of days ago to all who have signed up on their site by March 20th. I'm still waiting for the email that will allow me to register.

Has anyone already received their email? I know that there are 340,000 people who have signed up on their website but if spammer's can send out millions of emails a day can't Nissan send out 340,000? :D

Yes! I started the application in Dec. 2010, was notified May 2nd & now in the process of lease/purchase arrangements with my dealer.

Customer service @ the 1-800 number told me they are contacting 500 at a time, so you may have a few more weeks to wait. :(

Good luck!

Slim in Texas

I responded to your question yesterday & today ordered my Leaf! Expecting delivery in 4 - 6 months :p

Slim in Texas

I have a confirmed reservation... But, I am waiting... I want a written agreement in price before I hit request dealer quote...

senordaley said:
I have a confirmed reservation... But, I am waiting... I want a written agreement in price before I hit request dealer quote...
I can see wanting it before you accept the quote, but why before you request one? If the dealer won't meet your request, you can always request a quote from a new dealer. But better yet, why not get chummy with other LEAF owning forum members in your area? I'm sure there's at least one that knows a dealer who will keep their word.

Back