Strange Beep - Phone and Bluetooth

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ebill3

Only have had the car for a few days and am hearing a very low volume beep about once a minute. Not every time I take the car out, but often. My hearing is not good, but my wife (hears a pin drop) confirms that sometimes it is present, sometimes not. Slow speed, highway speed - no difference.

No warning lights, no indications that anything is amiss, lights off, pedestrian warning sound is on, I'm at a loss.

Anyone? Or, off to the Nissan dealer?

Bill

ebill3 said:
Only have had the car for a few days and am hearing a very low volume beep about once a minute. Not every time I take the car out, but often. My hearing is not good, but my wife (hears a pin drop) confirms that sometimes it is present, sometimes not. Slow speed, highway speed - no difference.

No warning lights, no indications that anything is amiss, lights off, pedestrian warning sound is on, I'm at a loss.

Anyone? Or, off to the Nissan dealer?

Bill
Do you have a destination set in the navigation system? If so, it will sound a chime when it wants you to make a turn.

jcesare said:
Do you have a destination set in the navigation system? If so, it will sound a chime when it wants you to make a turn.
Thanks for the response. No, not that sound. Sort of a dull beep. Not a sound I would associate with any kind of an alert.

Bill

Do you happen to have any audio devices plugged in via USB? Kataphn had something like this, and it turned out to be her iPod Nano causing it:

http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=4592&start=7" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thank you one and all.

TicTock gets the golden ring - darn phone was asking to allow a Bluetooth connection. :D

Bill

Back