RAQ came back with $37,240 per month...oops?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NYLEAF

After having to request quotes from 3 different dealers before finally getting one to actually respond, the quote that I finally got was $37,240....per month. The quote was for a lease, which I am considering doing, but $1.45 million for a 39 month lease is kind of crazy! :)

I accepted the offer, because I did call the dealer and he did say it was a mistake and not to worry. Plus, after all the runaround I got from multiple different dealers over the past 6 days, I was just happy to get a response from someone (see the other thread I created for more info).

So, am I a fool for ordering under this offer? Or will everything be OK when I get to the dealership and see the paperwork?

Everything will probably be OK, but I would try and get it fixed to read correctly...or at least get a proper quote in writing from them.

The dealer I chose in Boston did the same thing, I rejected the RAQ and they redid it with the correct figures.

The issue issue seems to be lack of paying attention to details, like if someone asks for a lease, they need to quote a per month price, etc.

I sure hope I didn't!

I know the order isn't binding...and I can't imagine they'd try holding me to that deal. It just kind of sucks because they could try to charge me above sticker, and if I refuse, they could say "Well, then we'll just go with the price you agreed to online...$37,240 a month!" That's my fear, anyway.

Back