" Fake news cnn " ragging on EVs

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oilpan4

Their words not mine.

https://www.insideevs.com/news/369114/anderson-cooper-slams-evs-climate-debate/

"How do you manage to get people to relinquish, you know, the car they love, for an electric car that may be slower, or less powerful initially, and more expensive"

I assume insideEVs is a trusted source.
Anderson cooper told all the pickup with a gun rack owing dems that electric vehicles are slower, less powerful and more expensive compared the cars and F-150s they love.

I don't know what kind of EV Anderson has driven but my leaf has plenty of power, it can light up the almost worn out ecopia tires on the front. It has no problem pulling a trailer load of 22 pallets or nearly a ton of concrete and cement or wood up hill at 70 mph. The miles per kwh drops to about 1 but it can do it.

Top speed is 94mph that's a big fat speeding ticket on any public road in the US.
Teslas are banned from drag racing on some tracks, people speculate it's because they win too much.

The new car cost is higher than a cheap gas car, but not as much as people pay for luxury.
But I can see that being true about teslas.

Playing Devil's Advocate in order to elicit the views of a Presidential candidate doesn't equate to "fake news". Cooper wasn't "telling me" anything, he was giving voice to a perception that many people still have. Sanders could have easily refuted the "slower less powerful" premise, and in that light it was really a softball question.

Nubo said:
Playing Devil's Advocate in order to elicit the views of a Presidential candidate doesn't equate to "fake news". Cooper wasn't "telling me" anything, he was giving voice to a perception that many people still have. Sanders could have easily refuted the "slower less powerful" premise, and in that light it was really a softball question.

Their words not mine.
It's pretty bad when obviously left leaning insideEVs calls CNN fake news.
It was pretty clear to me Anderson "fake news" cooper believes that to be true.
That was the InsideEVs writer and editors take and most of the people in the comments take.
I saw it on a Facebook leaf group a few minutes ago and no one was trying to defend CNN there either.

Oilpan4 said:
Their words not mine.
It's pretty bad when obviously left leaning insideEVs calls CNN fake news.
It was pretty clear to me Anderson "fake news" cooper believes that to be true.
That was the InsideEVs writer and editors take and most of the people in the comments take.
I saw it on a Facebook leaf group a few minutes ago and no one was trying to defend CNN there either.

His personal view on the matter is of little concern to me. And I also don't care which direction InsideEVs might "lean", nor the consensus of their comment section, and I certainly don't look to Facebook for guidance on anything at all.

I escaped from the Indoctrination Center and can form my own opinions. ;)

It is concerning.
But that's what fake news does. Takes a little bit of truth and contaminates it with a bunch of BS.

Back