Who made this AC pressure sensor? What is the part number?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah that sounds like an electrical failure rather than a mechanical leak. The output signal was basically at the upper supply rail of +5V, like an op amp or comparator with one of the inputs missing. There may be a little circuit board with ic chips in that signal processing section.

arnis said:
I added a resistor between signal and ground
to to drop it down into range so I could temporarily test vehicle circuit rather than suppose it is 100% sensor. And voltage did drop
and system did work - therefore I concluded it is the sensor.

As an EE and amateur car mechanic, all I can say is Bravo! Well done and thanks for sharing the info.

There were problems with the air conditioner, it stopped working (the heater didn't work either), I put a resistor on the sensor, as was written earlier in the topic, the voltage on the signal contact dropped and everything worked. The original sensor was not available at that time, neither new nor used, it was necessary to wait 2 months for the order :shock: , and summer was outside the window, I decided to take a risk and pick up something similar from another car, ordered a used sensor for $15, number 921366801R, from a Renault car , installed it, refueled the air conditioner and everything has been working without problems for a couple of months :D .

Back