A/C blower removal

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gusy12

Hi I have a 13 plate UK Leaf. Anyway I was replacing the car stereo with an android stereo, and one of the screw holding the stereo fell down behind the stereo. I tried to find but could not. Anyway after I installed the unit, I started the A/C and I'm getting a buzzing sound. I'm guess that screw has found its way into the blower or around that area anyway. So I checked online to see if anyone else had taken the blower out of a Leaf and found a youtube video and an old thread, but both look different to what I see behind my glove compartment. So I took a picture of behind my glove compartment, does anyone know how to access the blower from here?

https://pasteboard.co/JmXdVRS.jpg

thanks

HI, having the same issue...where is the blower motor on a RHD leaf! I can see a few youtube videos for a LHD and it seemed easy....but after taking the glove box out, then both covers on the passenger side and the driver's side, the facia and radio...i am no wiser to how one gets to the blower/fan! Did you get it sorted in the end or does anyone know how to get to it?

many thanks Paul

Hi sorry, but I am still unsure how to access it. The noise only comes on when the a/c is turned on, so it may not be the blower, but the a/c compressor. I would still like to get the blower out and check to see if the screws have damaged it. So if anyonw knows how to access the blower in my nissan model please tell me

Back