What is with car companies and designing ugly cars?
1. They obviously want to make them aerodynamic (or do they)?
- Where are the wheel covers?
- Why is the tail so flat, and the nose so pointy? It's almost a completely backwards setup of the classic raindrop aerodynamics
2. Big mouths are in
- look at the 350Z, althouth that mouth is for scooping air into the intercooler, and the look carries over to non-turbo versions
- Honda Fit, Toyota Prius, Cadillac CTS all have decent mouths on them, but for some reason they avoided the animal like eyes-for-headlights
Maybe Nissan didn't want to leave the Catfish looking Puegeot 107 on it's own at the bottom of the ocean.