Nissan e-NV200 battery cooling and system changes

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silverbrewer

I have an e-NV200 workshop manual, and the Traction battery section is a cut and paste job from the leaf.
There is no mention of the aircon derived cooling system within the battery case, the additional wiring that involves, or the fact that while the cell circuitry is exactly the same as the leaf, the physical layout of the modules is entirely different.
Does anyone know where I can find the info on this Actively cooled battery, or has Nissan actually forgotten that it built this variant!
In the meantime I will continue my search for the mynissane-nv200.com website.

Here is the internal cooling system
0RFuEE_H_C7ffOhiPqH1PXg4A

Fan and ducting!
I seem to be missing the battery heater relay module, and the heating element plates! Does anyone know if they can be omitted as my use age will not get that cold, or will it sense there are parts missing and throw a code?
I also need an AZEO service plug. Anyone got one spare?
0Zi1B2ksJr08HWZdin7yKOJxQ

It's hard for many of us to know as MNL is a US-centric site and Nissan has so far decided to not sell nor lease the e-NV200 in the US.

I've physically seen and been in one at Nissan's HQ in Yokohama and have seen a "test vehicle" brought by Nissan corporate to an EVent years ago...

@silverbrewer Based on an earlier post of yours, you have reached out to Emile @ Muxsan before. He's probably your best resource for the e-NV200, as Muxsan does battery upgrades and camper van conversions:

https://youtu.be/yd3uvtlamjY

Back