LEAF Photoshop Fun

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
davewill said:
Packet said:
*sigh* Yes, I'm a dork. I probably won't actually do this...
You just need some encouragement...Go ahead! Do it! On a serious note, there's no need for a permanent paint job, you could probably find some kind of cling type material to use...
Yeah, I say 'LEAF-paint-mockup' in the image filename, but I was actually thinking of vinyl applique if I do this. :)

Packet said:
davewill said:
Packet said:
*sigh* Yes, I'm a dork. I probably won't actually do this...
You just need some encouragement...Go ahead! Do it! On a serious note, there's no need for a permanent paint job, you could probably find some kind of cling type material to use...
Yeah, I say 'LEAF-paint-mockup' in the image filename, but I was actually thinking of vinyl applique if I do this. :)
I'm with Dave (being a Dave myself) - do it! :)

indyflick said:
Here's my LEAF convertible concept. Oops, no seats. Oh well... :lol:

Nissan_LEAF_convertable-2.jpg

What did you do with the cell/gps antenna?

Does anyone know who did the Aero LEAF for Nissan or was it "in house". I think there would be a market for that kit... not the wheels but definitely the body kit. The Japanese MNL members seem really good at digging up this kind of info.

Those are great pics..Im thinking of taking my zero emission off and puting (100% TORQUE) in its place..

If anyone is bored ...Im looking for something with a sporty look to it..

Back