Daytime Running Lights

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone asked me to post a picture of what my lighting mods look like so here it is. I replaced the incandescent parking light bulbs that reside next to the LED headlights with 5K LEDs, added the 5K LED DRLs under the lip and wired to be on whenever the car is on, and replaced the fog light bulbs with 2K amber units since that is better for fog, I liked the look, and I didn't need them to be 5K after I added the dedicated DRLs...

2ur5a3t.jpg

Here you go:

2 WHITE 5K SMT HIGH POWER LED LIGHT BULBS 194 168 158 2821
http://www.v-leds.com/Shop/Control/fp/SFV/32481/vpid/6985865/vpcsid/0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

They were $7.99 for a set of two and I got two sets. One for the front parking lights and one for the license plates lights.

DeaneG said:
Tom,
Looks great! Could you post the supplier and part number for the 5K parking light replacements? Thanks.

TomT said:
It's a regular item for them so I'm sure they'll be back in stock soon.
I'm near Knollwood, where were you?
-Tom
Also very near Knollwood - Zola Street, most of the way up Jolette.

Did you choose that LED light for the size of the assembly, or because of the direction(s) the LEDs point?

Neat, I'm off of Westbury...

I bought them for their color temperature, light dispersion, and size.

DeaneG said:
TomT said:
It's a regular item for them so I'm sure they'll be back in stock soon.
I'm near Knollwood, where were you?
-Tom
Also very near Knollwood - Zola Street, most of the way up Jolette.

Did you choose that LED light for the size of the assembly, or because of the direction(s) the LEDs point?

Back