No Cracker Barrel Charging in NC

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harryjpowell

Straight from Corporate:

Q:Julie,
Does Cracker Barrel have any plans for installing EV charging stations in its stores in North Carolina. We are now getting the Nissan Leaf’s delivered here and I could see the I40 corridor a great opportunity for Cracker Barrel.

Thank you for your email. We are participating in a pilot project in Tennessee and don't have plans at this time for North Carolina.

We hope you enjoy the Holidays,
Diane Kuipers
Corporate Communications

Oh well it was worth the email...

Your lucky to have a Cracker Barrel restaurants. Cracker Barrel will NOT come into California because of California state labor laws.

At lease that is what I heard.

So count your blessing that you can still eat at a Cracker Barrel. Many not be able to charge your EV, but you can eat.

You should be happy you don't have these rednekkk restaurants in CA. You shouldn't eat there unless you're trying to fit into that XXXL t-shirt and you can't charge there either since the stations are either broken or always ICEd.

Herm said:
thankyouOB said:
Work rules for chain restaurants are a bad idea?
How about employing 14-year-olds?

Is that the particular California law that Cracker Barrel does not like?

hard to know, Herm, since the commenter who targeted CA labor laws reported it as a rumor.
but no matter. It is the same quality of acceptance you can find among the audience of fixed news; limpballs the sex adict; and not-so-breitparts, the late lamented, investigative reporter for the right wing.

Back