What fuse controls radio/climate control dash lights?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PatricioEV

So none of my radio or climate control buttons seem to light up anymore... I can't find a burned fuse, but then none of them specifically say "dash lights" either. Anyone know which one controls those lights?

If I'm reading the service manuals correctly, try fuse 19 in the fuse block located on the edge of the drivers side dash (only visible when the door is open). That's the third fuse slot down from the top in the left most strip of fuses.

GeekEV said:
If I'm reading the service manuals correctly, try fuse 19 in the fuse block located on the edge of the drivers side dash (only visible when the door is open). That's the third fuse slot down from the top in the left most strip of fuses.

Thanks, I replaced that one and nothing still. Anyway, I've checked every single fuse I can find and none of them are blown. Taking it in to Nissan on Tuesday and hoping it doesn't need a new wiring harness or something crazy like that! :?

Update: there is a fuse in an unlisted place in the motor compartment that controls those lights and the headlight adjuster as well since I noticed it wasn't working either. It's a black box on the driver side fender wall. Anyway, Tommy at Towne North Nissan in Austin was great in taking care of me and getting this fixed! There're picking me up after work and I'll be back to oil free driving on my way home.

Back