Florida Leaf Locations Map

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah, just lil old me putting pins in in Xara Designer Pro.... ;-)

Hobe will be added tomorrow!! I love all the electrics popping
up. Maybe now we can prove that all the nay-sayers were wrong!

I count a grand total of Five in the Ft Lauderdale Miami Area:

Weatherman
N1ghtrider
Brightonuk
evenoelle
spike09
LTLFTcomposite (Delray)

I think we are it.... that is within driving distance of each other, not sure about LTLFTcomposite have I missed anyone?
I only realized looking back over the Florida thread that the same names keep coming up! We are it!

Does anyone want to suggest a date and time for the first Florida meet?
I was thinking Christmas day :lol: so I can get away from the Cubans (the wifes side) driving me mad yakking away at each other all at the same time in a language I still don't understand :roll:.

Seriously it is the holidays but if you guys want to get away for an hour or two just to shake hands on the 24th or even Monday 26th or if someone wants to throw out another day or evening meet sometime soon?

Saturday, March 17, 2012 I leased a 2011 Nissan Leaf SL from Sandy Sansing Nissan,Pensacola,FL where I live. I traded in my 2010 Honda Insight EX for it. So put me on the map :p

Purchased a preowned 2012 Leaf from Off Lease Only in Lake Worth, Fl on 11/7/2015. My "New to me" Leaf Is Cayenne Red and has 27k on it. It came to me missing a few parts.... Only one key fob, no mats, no charger cable (that was a rough week), no sd card, no jack. I've since put about 700 miles on it and not run into any other leafs on my commute from Lake Worth into Wellington each evening or into Boca Raton. The people at Royal Palm Nissan have been very helpful with information about the car and have answered all my questions.
My Leaf came from Rockland Nissan in Blauvelt, NY originally. The in service date was March 13, 2012. I wonder where it's "serial number siblings" are at this time ?
I'd love to hear from my Leaf neighbors in Palm Beach County.

Back