Does Nissan have a feedback site?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

We all have comments, ideas, gripes and more. Talking to ourselves is only so productive. Has anyone found a way to actually communicate with Nissan with suggestions.. I think they could give us more options with software on heating and charging.. I do not see anyway to tell them. Do we know for a fact that they read this board?

69800 said:
We all have comments, ideas, gripes and more. Talking to ourselves is only so productive. Has anyone found a way to actually communicate with Nissan with suggestions.. I think they could give us more options with software on heating and charging.. I do not see anyway to tell them. Do we know for a fact that they read this board?

Since you are a recent member of the MNL forum, you may have missed the long discussion of the visit by Nissan Japan, North America and UK to the SF Bay Area LEAF meeting at Google on Dec. 3, 2011. Nissan got an earful of suggestions for improvements, examples of upgrades/modifications to the LEAF, and even an example of a way to make a range extender. As best as we could, the comments/suggestions expressed on the MNL forum and local SF BAyLEAF meetings were collected, summarized and given to Nissan. The information was discussed with them as powerpoint presentations at the meeting, and hard copies (some even translated into Japanese) and email attachments were made available to minimize any "loss in translation". They are listening, but how fast they respond with modifications/changes to the LEAF is another question.

69800 said:
I did see those post.. I think one visit to San Fran is a little weak.

We still have communication with Nissan. In fact, an engineer from Nissan Japan attended our last BayLeAF mtg on Feb. 11.

Back