I added a little bit more carbon fiber to the car

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mark13 said:
I added a CF dash,identical cutout to the woodgrain..I also added one black CF wheel..If the black carbon fiber wheel does not show up well enough,Iill go with red...The stock wheels to me does not look that great in black for the simple reason they turn invisible,I like to see the wheel...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/60416291@N00/6999643085/in/photostream" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I have always hated the stick-on stuff: too rice-y, but your CF dash does look very nice, with the gray interior.

Re. the wheel in various color scheme: they're all imaginative, but I wonder how the "carbon fiber" would hold up after getting much road grimes and many washings. Also, I agree that a black wheel, especially not a super shiny one i.e. more mat, disappears in the wheel well. There's quite a lot of "black" in the wheel well already: the tire and the big fender gap; looking good with a black wheel could be a tall order...

Yes, once you heat it up,its pretty easy to remove..
No more 2 tone wheels..No painted red wheels,its either going to be red carbon or black carbon..
It is ricey,I agree....I do the car show circuit with my Miata,now its the Leafs turn..
I want to use the colors black and red,Im about 25% done with the graphics..

Im not just into showing the car but Im also into getting as many miles out of a charge as possible..

I just reached 14000 miles with a real (not-carwings) avg. of 5.9 M/KW ...

Back