Leaf : Trims, Features, Accessories, MSRP, Invoice Prices

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thx for the link. Noticed the emergency kit and first aid kit further down the page.
It would be funny if the LEAF emergency kit comes with those jumper cables.

sparky said:
Thx for the link. Noticed the emergency kit and first aid kit further down the page.

Not so funny - if the 12V aux battery is dead, the power contactors/relays for the main pack won't go on-line. ;)

AndyH said:
sparky said:

Not so funny - if the 12V aux battery is dead, the power contactors/relays for the main pack won't go on-line. ;)

That's why I like the solar panel...it will keep the aux bat charged. :)

AndyH said:
sparky said:

Why would the aux battery be dead? It is constantly charged as needed by the DC to DC, unlike an ICE car, you can sit for long periods of time with the lights or radio on without killing the aux battery because the main pack powers everything. Unless there are 12v parasitic loads on the 12v side not using the DC/DC that are relatively high the aux battery should be fine, I had a very small battery on my EV and never had an issue after long periods of no use.

I've updated the first post with the Invoice prices of all the options as well.

So, when you get the quote from the dealer who promises prices, based on the invoice use this to check the quote.

I actually posted this question in a different thread, but it's most appropriate here. When we ordered our Leaf we noticed that the trim description came through as "ETEC Trim". Is that really an SL with a free Level 3 connector? We thought the trims would be listed as SL-E or SV-E for those in the EV Project. Nowhere on the website does Nissan define the "ETEC Trim". Here's how our order summary came back.

price this price includes:
Nissan LEAF™ ETEC trim
blue ocean
no options selected
1 accessory
Cost of the home installation dock, processing fees, tax title license, destination & handling charges are not included. The value of any trade-ins will be determined and applied at a later date.

EVDRIVER said:
Why would the aux battery be dead? It is constantly charged as needed by the DC to DC, unlike an ICE car, you can sit for long periods of time with the lights or radio on without killing the aux battery because the main pack powers everything. Unless there are 12v parasitic loads on the 12v side not using the DC/DC that are relatively high the aux battery should be fine, I had a very small battery on my EV and never had an issue after long periods of no use.
In the MINI E, the accessory battery only charged when the car was "ON". If left in the accessory mode, the accessory battery will be dead in ~48 hours (I know). And you can't re start the car after the accessory battery gets jumped/charged.

Re; accessory loads, there is the Carwings cell phone, radio battery back-up, alarm system, and probably the data loggers. 40% of lost traction battery capacity will be due to temperature cycling outside of use. Nissan would be remiss not to log this data to compare against actual battery life.

I've never seen any information that the DC level 3 charger is free for EV Project participants-- can someone direct me to that information... I need more info on this before I order. Steve

SteveInSeattle said:
I've never seen any information that the DC level 3 charger is free for EV Project participants-- can someone direct me to that information... I need more info on this before I order. Steve
I'll see what I can find but it was included as a free option on my order today. It showed up as ETEC Trim.

SteveInSeattle said:
The charger is not free just the connector in the front. If you are a participant you get the $700 option free.

evnow said:
N92 Hologram Kick Plates $125 ($99) (Not available with B93 Eco Design Package)
B93 Eco Design Package $260 ($219) (Not available with N92 Hologram Kick Plates)
Maybe I missed this.... Kick plate, is that something just in the door jamb as you step in?
..... Eco package, is that some exterior graphic or a different kick plate and something else?

Sorry if this is a repete ;) :?:

SteveInSeattle said:
Free on my order as well SL etec trim.

smkettner said:
Maybe I missed this.... Kick plate, is that something just in the door jamb as you step in?
I also would like to know what a kick plate is?????

leaffan said:
That's why I like the solar panel...it will keep the aux bat charged. :)
Not if the car is parked in a garage, where most of us will have our plug or charging dock! While out driving the DC/DC will keep the 12-v battery charged. But my Leaf will not be parked in the sun when I'm at home, or when I go away for a trip.

Dublin Nissan quote (not quite an invoice). But I suspect/hope it's a little high.

The Nissan LEAF MSRP of $33,720 with $700 quick charge port and $170 carpeted mats is selling for is selling for $39,585 plus fee's. At Dublin Nissan we strive to make your purchase experience enjoyable and fun and if there is anything I can do help, please let me know.

Junior Isaaq
Sales Manager
Dublin Nissan
925-452-8026 direct
http://www.dublinnissan.com/

jludwi2 said:
Dublin Nissan quote (not quite an invoice). But I suspect/hope it's a little high.

The Nissan LEAF MSRP of $33,720 with $700 quick charge port and $170 carpeted mats is selling for is selling for $39,585 plus fee's. At Dublin Nissan we strive to make your purchase experience enjoyable and fun and if there is anything I can do help, please let me know.

Junior Isaaq
Sales Manager
Dublin Nissan
925-452-8026 direct
http://www.dublinnissan.com/

A LITTLE high? It's outrageously high! That's almost $40K! Good luck with that! There are many dealers at MSRP or below so you will be lucky to get even one!

Back