BC2BC Return Trip

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everybody for helping get the BC2BC car home (and not in TJ :)

I also hope some will consider next year's BC2BC-2013 Electric Car Rally, Canada to Mexico. Possibly planned to coordinate with Refuel 2013 in Monterey, California. Expect some Teslas, et al, to participate.

Gary, I have the Gidmeter II in my garage, but won't be home for about 3 weeks. If you need it before then, I'll find a way to get it to you.

davewill said:
You mean you guys didn't make the run into Tijuana, just so you could say the car did the whole trip twice? :lol:
Yeah. Tony's gotta take into Mexico again and come back into the US via the wrong lane again. ;)

TonyWilliams said:

I also hope some will consider next year's BC2BC-2013 Electric Car Rally, Canada to Mexico. Possibly planned to coordinate with Refuel 2013 in Monterey, California. Expect some Teslas, et al, to participate.

Gary, I have the Gidmeter II in my garage, but won't be home for about 3 weeks. If you need it before then, I'll find a way to get it to you.
I would like to get it, if convenient.
Is there anybody coming up this way, perhaps as far as Oceanside, or San Clements if
not all the way up to Laguna Hills?

garygid said:
TonyWilliams said:

I would like to get it, if convenient.
Is there anybody coming up this way, perhaps as far as Oceanside, or San Clements if
not all the way up to Laguna Hills?

PM me your address and I will have somebody ship it.

Tony

TonyWilliams said:

You mean Tony's hitting the road again?

Back