Event - REFUEL at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca 07/01/12

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounded like they had a QC onsite? If so, that may be the difference in deciding to come next year for me.

P.S. For those who saw my earlier message - sorry. That was supposed to be a PM which I have now fixed.

EricBayArea said:
Sounded like they had a QC onsite? If so, that may be the difference in deciding to come next year for me.

Nissan towed a mobile one all the way up from Phoenix.
No guarantee that there will be one there next year.

TEG said:
Indeed, and I know that the SF BayLEAFs approached Nissan and asked to support the event with a QC. We owe Craig Pike and the Nissan Technical Center in Arizona a debt of gratitude for bringing their QC trailer to Laguna Seca. Considering how successful the event was, we should try to repeat next year. I believe that Tony was looking into getting his own QC to the event as well. With sufficient notice, perhaps Andromeda Power will be interested and able to help.

surfingslovak said:
TEG said:
Indeed, and I know that the SF BayLEAFs approached Nissan and asked to support the event with a QC. We owe Craig Pike and the Nissan Technical Center in Arizona a debt of gratitude for bringing their QC trailer to Laguna Seca. Considering how successful the event was, we should try to repeat next year. I believe that Tony was looking into getting his own QC to the event as well. With sufficient notice, perhaps Andromeda Power will be interested and able to help.

We're already discussing next year with them. Lots of ideas--it will probably depend on how much budget they can get and they won't know that for a while yet. But my understanding is that the QC they brought to the track will likely stay in Northern California and be available for events like this.

gascant said:
We're already discussing next year with them. Lots of ideas--it will probably depend on how much budget they can get and they won't know that for a while yet. But my understanding is that the QC they brought to the track will likely stay in Northern California and be available for events like this.

Cool!

But wait, aren't you switching to a (CHAdeMOless) FIT-EV?

If you plan on attending or wanted to participate in the 2013 REFUEL event, please check in on the new thread. We are working to secure quick charging, and need an approximate count of all LEAF drivers wishing to drive to Laguna Seca on June 29, 2013.

Back