Stuff that smells (or doesn't according to your perspective)

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nubo said:
As the author of the original post which seems to be at the root of this exchange, I find this particular sub-thread rather pointless, as it doesn't include the original statement. It's just a rather free-floating argument. Or actually, I think Michael Palin would probably contend that it isn't an argument at all. An argument is a series of statements intended to support a proposition......

That's it! Time's up. Good morning. :lol:
I don't think this sub-thread was separated out for the purpose of continuing making points to an argument anyway. I think that the moderator saw a "fight" happening (after OrientExpress started throwing the first jab and myself and others responded with more jabs back), so he just wanted us to "take it outside".

So this is where we "take it outside". No rational argument here anymore. Just jabs back and forth. ;)

GRA said:
Nubo said:
As the author of the original post which seems to be at the root of this exchange, I find this particular sub-thread rather pointless, as it doesn't include the original statement. It's just a rather free-floating argument. Or actually, I think Michael Palin would probably contend that it isn't an argument at all. An argument is a series of statements intended to support a proposition......

That's it! Time's up. Good morning. :lol:
That was never five minutes just now!

I'm afraid it was.

No it wasn't?!

I'm afraid I'm not allowed to argue anymore.

Back