Clarification on Federal Rebate

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saleem145

Hello,

One quick clarification on the federal rebate -- is it 30% off the total cost or is it 30% of the total cost less state rebates and other incentives.

I am specially interested in hearing from people who have installed the system and successfully gotten the deduction when they did their taxes.

I am also interested in hearing from people who were unable to claim the deduction or only claim a partial amount due to AMT or some other constraint.

Thanks,

Saleem

saleem145 said:
Hello,

One quick clarification on the federal rebate -- is it 30% off the total cost or is it 30% of the total cost less state rebates and other incentives.

I am specially interested in hearing from people who have installed the system and successfully gotten the deduction when they did their taxes.

I am also interested in hearing from people who were unable to claim the deduction or only claim a partial amount due to AMT or some other constraint.

Thanks,

Saleem
Never mind, I see you are talking about solar, and I posted concerning EV charge stations. My bad.

saleem145,

saleem145 said:
Hello,

Thanks,

Saleem

You have already asked that question before, and I have already answered it.

http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?p=241138#p241138" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Apparently you didn't bother reading the reply.
And now you are asking the same question again.

Why do you open so many threads on the same topic ?

Back