Adapters for Ingineer's L1 to L2 EVSE - NO LONGER AVAILABLE

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bobs said:
Is there a 10-30 Y-plug, or duplex stacker, or any other such product so I can have the EVSE and the dryer plugged in at the same time?

Such a thing could be easily made by someone with electrical wiring knowledge or a place like stayonline.com might be able to make it. I realize you are in a rental but is your electrical panel in your garage? If so adding a new circuit there is probably a simple task as well.

Ordered from us or "that other guy"? If us, I'll have to check with my brother for current pricing... Thanks for pointing this out!

GeekEV said:
Ordered from us or "that other guy"? If us, I'll have to check with my brother for current pricing... Thanks for pointing this out!

oh oh :shock: there are two of you? maybe i ordered from the other guy it was evseadapters ...oh that is you. i only paid $39 and there was no shipping charge...very cheap

DaveinOlyWA said:
oh oh :shock: there are two of you? maybe i ordered from "the other guy"[edit] ...oh that is you.
This is awkward... ;)
"the other guy", aka johnr on the forum, is not the same or related to GeekEV as far as I'm aware. Maybe I'm wrong?

Oops. That should have read "wasn't". Fixed it. I had a late night last night and am very tired today... :shock:

drees said:
Now I'm really confused - the first post of this thread lists the email above...
You're confused?
Shucks, I thought they were talking about a 10-30 splitter or 'Y' cord. :?:

Bill

Wow, what a speedy service! I UPS'ed my Toyota Rav4-EV's portable EVSE to evseupgrade. They finished within a week! This is the Rav4-EV, not LEAF so it is not a usual mod evseupgrade does. Thank you, EVSEupgrade!!

This topic is straying too off topic with discussions of a competing vendor and unrelated evseupgrades... Please keep it on topic. Thanks!

UPDATE: DUE TO OTHER, LOWER COST OPTIONS AVAILABLE NOW, WE ARE NO LONGER OFFERING THESE HAND-MADE ADAPTERS. THANKS FOR YOUR PATRONAGE!

Back