New Video on plugging in. Spread it around.

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaulScott

Jeff U'Ren, an EMMY Award-winning editor produced this great video on plugging in. Plug In America will be using it to help sell the idea of getting plug-in cars. It seems the advertising/marketing of GM and Nissan isn't pushing the ideas we think people want to hear, so Jeff did it himself. Spread it around.

http://www.pluginamerica.org/drivers-seat/if-you-cant-plug-your-car" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Nice, short and to the point ... let's see if it goes viral ... applies to ANY plug in vehicle as well as more than likely where a decent majority of folks who own these plug them in

Yes a lot of people still don't realize plugging in is an option. Like the images and the sound effect when he plugs in at the end - click.

I have "passed it on" to my six siblings, using the direct link (thanks - the original goes to Plug-in America, but no longer even shows the video on my iPad. However, if you scroll down there are lots of other link including a link to their favorite YouTube videos.)

Man I thought this was going to be a video you could point the bastards to that ICE charge stations. lol

"If I cant plug my car in, I can't get home, you inconsiderate jackhole"

I laughed out loud on the snippet which said,

"If you can't plug your car in, your car sounds like this (massive engine sound), instead of this (very quiet and silky)".

Very nicely done video.

Back